Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kristen's (Aunt Kiki) Baby Shower!

I was so honored to throw Kristen, my BFF and honestly, my little sister, a baby shower. April helped me with the planning and made these to-die-for cupcakes! My sister, Tammy made the cutest invitations and party favor elephants and the party came out really nice.
Kristen is such a cute pregnant gal...just love her!


April also made this cute as can be diaper cake!


Kristen showing off one of the adorable irish outfits! Joe will be so happy! :)
Another gal I love...Miss Amy...just always making us laugh! 

Congratulations Kristen and Joe! We love you guys!






1 comment:

Kristen Cavanaugh said...

Nice?? It was absolutely perfect!! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful shower with my best friend! :) I just wish I lived closer so we could have more memories to share!!!