Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sesame Street LIVE!

Last Friday we took the girls to their first big arena show, Sesame Street LIVE!  We were very fortunate because we were given the tickets AND parking pass for FREE...oh and did I mention....our seats were in one of the suites?!  So yea, it was great! We took our entire family of 5 and didn't spend a dime. Yup...I managed to walk out of there without buying a single item of food or drink (had dinner before we went) and and even bigger feat....we didn't purchase ANY fuzzy Elmo's, Grover's or Cookie Monster's!  YAY!  IT was great!  The girls really enjoyed the show and had a good time dancing along to the music.

I didn't get any pictures during the show. Since we were in the suites, we were a bit further away and it's so dark in the arena, that I just didn't fuss with it. Here's a (bad quality, but prooves were were there) picture of the girls before the show started.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have been wanting to tell you how much I LOVED your Christmas card. So cute! We did not end up sending them out this year. Oh well, hopefully next year! See you in the spring:)

Charlotte said...

I'm late but Happy Birthday big girls.

I hope that you share news soon