Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love the holiday season!

Yup, I'm one of THOSE people. You know, the kind that starts listening to Christmas music non-stop as soon as it is available. Yup...I just LOVE the holiday season. And nothing against Thanksgiving....I do have a lot to be grateful for....I just can't get enough Christmas! I'm always bummed when the Christmas music is gone. :(

So of course I have already started looking for our new Christmas Card design for this year and since I had such a great experience with Shutterfly last year, they will be my go-to stop again this year. The site is SO easy to upload photos and to customize cards. Plus I love that I can select different paper types! (yes, I get excited about paper!) And besides the huge selection being affordable, I love that it has something for everyone! I've also used Shutterfly to make super cute photo books. The quality is awesome and the books were so easy to make.

So here are some of my favorite Christmas Cards right now.

The HO HO HO card is super cute and obviously gives me room for 3 adorable individual shots of the girls.

I also LOVE the Red Revamped card. The style is just simple and so me. I just have to decide on which would be the ONE photo if I chose this card...although I already have one in mind. yay!

And another favorite: the Peppermint Bliss! It's just so cute and fun....and looky, looky...3 separate spots! yay!! :)

You'll have to wait to see my final choice...I'm still not sure yet! I go back and forth on whether I want a separate photo of each girl or if I want to do one group shot. Decisions, decisions! :)

My final choice will be made when I get the chance to play around with the actual photos and the cards themselves. It's so easy since Shutterfly lets me preview what the card will look like before I purchase, so I always feel good about the end product. Hopefully you all will enjoy seeing the card arrive in your mailbox next month! :) Happy Card Hunting!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Can I leave a vote? I'm voting for #2 :)

Jill said...

Marie - your Christmas Cards were adorable - we loved getting them and explaining to the kids who the three adorable girls were on the card. Hope all is well - Jill Corwin