Sunday, October 31, 2010

This year the girls were the Three little pigs for halloween. I had more grandiose ideas for costumes, but when it came right down to it....I went with the less expensive (as in $0) route!
Everything I used for their costumes, we already had or was given to us. We had the hats, pillows (to fatten up my lil piggies!) and my mom had the fabric/pipe cleaners for their tails. I was fortunate enough to receive the jean overalls, pink shirts and pink vests from a triplet mom as hand-me-downs! total cost: $0!  woohoo!

Cute lil' piggy tails!

Anna (aka the piggy that built her house out of straw)

Ava (aka the piggy that built her house from sticks!)

Alexis (aka the piggy that built her house out of bricks!)

Getting ready to go!

Shaking those piggy tails on more time!
The girls really did a great job of going up to houses and saying "trick or treat" and please and thank you. I was so happy that they had fun and didn't show any signs of being scared like last year! They kept trying to negotiate how many more houses we could stop at before going home!  HA!  

2 comments:

Jenn Murray said...

seriously, I can't even stand the cute. I know I say that all the time, but it's true. This is the first I've seen of their costumes from the front. Alexis just cracks me up in these!! Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

I love the costumes! So creative and perfect! Oh yea, and a tad bit adorable... :o)