Monday, October 18, 2010

My little Artists!

I finally joined the Columbus Mothers of Twins Club (CMOTC). Yes, I know, I have triplets not twins...but there are a ton of benefits to being a member and it's actually for mom's of multiples, not just twins. (maybe they should change their name...ha, not likely.)

Anyway...my friends, Sara and Jenn have always told me great things about being a member as have some of my triplet mom friends, so I decided to join and I did it just in time to be able to sell at their HUGE fall sale! Did I mention, it's HUGE?  I wasn't quite sure what to expect as a first time seller since I've never been all that successful as a shopper at the sale since I'm picky about the girls in coordinating clothes. But I thought I would give it a shot and WOW....it was SO WORTH IT!  Thanks Sara and Jenn for encouraging me to join and also to sell!
Here's what I bought:
3 OSU Jerseys
3 pairs of corduroy pants from Children's Place
3 Fancy Christmas Dresses for next year (3T)
3 sets of brand new with tags Christmas PJ's
3 Santa plates
6 Paint with water books, brand new!
1 white wooden step stool for girls' bathroom
12 books
4 pairs of princess dress up shoes
1 dress up tutu
2 board games
1 pop up nylon playhouse for inside
and more that I know I'm forgetting!
Here's what I paid: $102.50!  Can you believe it? 
I was so happy. Honestly the OSU jerseys alone would have cost $120 brand new...trust me, I wanted them earlier this year and now I'm so glad I didn't spend the money! 
And let's just say, I sold a ton of my own stuff and far surpassed what I spent, so that's always a good side to be on! I can't wait until the Spring Sale!

Here are the girls painting with their new paint with water books!

Ava

Anna and Alexis

Alexis

Do you think they liked it? :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I seriously laughed out loud at the last pic, "do you think they liked it?" That is so funny... I remember doing those books when I was a kid too. And, awesome about the sale! What great finds. :o) I love the updates and seeing their sweet, beautiful faces.