Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pictures!


We finally got the girls pictures taken by a professional photographer again. It's been about a year and a half since their last pics, besides the ones I snap here and there....so it was time.

We learned about Britt Lakin Photography from my friend Sara, and we loved the pictures she had taken of Bennett and Kendyll, so we decided to try out one of Britt's portrait party mini-sessions. It was great! With no $ upfront, and we only had to pay if we decided to buy anything, it was great! No session fees, woohoo! Of course, we LOVED all of the photos, so we bought the CD of all images and also got some prints for frames. Can you believe she got all of these great shots in only 30 mins?! Since that's about the attention span we're dealing with these days, it was perfect!

Enjoy!

Ava-Anna-Alexis
My silly Girls!
Alexis-Ava-Anna
Anna posing!


Giggling Ava!
Spunky Alexis!


RING
AROUND
THE ROSY!
My beautiful girls!
Anna-Alexis-Ava
CHEESE!
Anna-Ava-Alexis
Lift 'em up high!
Anna-Alexis-Ava
Love this one!
Anna-Alexis-Ava


2 comments:

SaraBelle said...

I love, love, love these pictures! Britt did an awesome job, but she also had fabulous subjects to work with! I still think the one of Miss Alexis is my fav. . . some day when she & Bennett get married we can put that picture next to the Britt picture of B with his tongue out, too. :P

Erin said...

Hi Marie!
Its Erin..... Kristen or (kiki's friend) These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! We have been wanting to schedule some photos of my girls in the Fall and I think I will email Britt to see her availability. Your girls are gorgeous!!!! So photogenic and looks like they love each other to pieces!