Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Break 2009

A few more random pictures taken over the Christmas Break while Jeff was taking vacation days.

We took a last minute trip to Toledo/Maumee to visit my Grandpa the day after Christmas. (translation: decided to tell my parents we were going to join them about an hour before they left!) It was nice to see him and I think he enjoyed seeing the girls. They loved watching the birds outside his window on the feeder my Uncle Jim built for him.

Here is Anna sitting with Grandpa. So sweet the way they are looking at each other! :)

And one with me and my dad with Grandpa and the girls. The girls were not too cooperative, so none of us look too thrilled, but I had to go with the picture where you can at least see all of us! The rest of the pics, the girls are climbing all over my dad and me and you can't see much of anyone. Little stinkers!

The girls L.O.V.E these HUGE dogs that my parents got for them for Christmas! They take naps with them every day and also have to sleep with them at night. They now like to ride them like horses!

The girls also love their new aqua doodle that I hung on the wall by the back door. Between these and the magna doodles they got from Grandma and Grandpa, they love to draw all day long! Take a closer look....we're predicting a "lefty" out of one of the girls...can you tell who it is?

1 comment:

SaraBelle said...

Oooh, I like the aqua doodle thing! Is it messy? B&K haven't mastered crayons (they like to eat them) and they end up with marker EVERYWHERE. We have a version of a magna doodle, but it isn't the greatest. I was going to get an easel for their birthday, but this thing looks cool, too. I'm off to research . . .