Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009 Pictures!

Since I have neglected the blog for nearly a month, I thought you all deserved to see a little of what we have been up to. Enjoy!

I was sitting on the couch while the girls were busy playing when all of a sudden, Ava *popped* out of the tree giggling. I had her recreate it so I could show daddy.

Here's another shot without flash.

A fun one with all of them being silly by the tree! Don't mind Anna's "comb-over"...for some reason, she always brushes her hair out of her face, but starts at her ear instead of forehead! :)

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Anna playing with Grandpa. What's funny is I think I remember a picture of my dad holding me the exact same way. The girls love it when he does this!

Alexis being silly in one of their old Bumbos. Now it is Counsin Austin's, but the girls like to sit in it every chance they get. Silly girls!

The girls opening their Christmas PJ's!
I'm sad though. This is one of the few pictures I have of the girls in their dresses. It was just too busy after we got home from church to take any pics and the girls just wanted to tear into their packages. Oh well. They were pretty, you'll just have to believe me.

Christmas morning before coming all the way downstairs. Alexis wasn't happy I made her wait and wanted to take her picture. Clearly, Anna is already checking out the goods! :)

The girls got a play kitchen and TONS of play food from Santa.

They also got some cool puzzles and baby bottles for their babies, although it looks like Anna is trying it out first on daddy here.

4 comments:

SaraBelle said...

OK:
A. the girls are getting TOO BIG!!
B. The Xmas dresses are beautiful. I love the color! They'll just have to dress up another time to pose for pictures.:)
And C. I LOVE the kitchen! I wish I were brave enough to have one that size. You know what I mean. I love how it fits perfectly in front of your fireplace. It's like the mantel is framing it. Love it! :)

Kristen said...

WOw! Thanks for the pictures! I agree...just have them dress up again and take pictures. Their dresses look beautiful! I love the one of them waiting to go downstairs! Priceless...exactly what Christmas is supposed to be!

Pam said...

The girls are getting so BIG and so ADORABLE!

osuapril said...

yea I'm so glad for new posts:) Girls are so freaking cute!