Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GO VOTE FOR THE GIRLS!

So I entered the girls into a Halloween costume contest over at the Multiples blog and honestly forgot I did so until I was reading one of my friend's blog and noticed she was a finalist. As I was going through the list of adorable twins, triplets and more....I saw that our girls' picture was a finalist too!!!! AHHHHH!!! So here we go...I need you to vote...and I'm so late and behind...but come on...just click right here and go vote for Anna, Ava and Alexis....we're #38! You have to vote on the right side of the blog...VOTE FOR #38! There are some REALLY cool prizes, so come one...go vote! The girls were the 3 Little Kittens who lost their Mittens....their mittens were pinned on their backs....I know...clever huh?!

So go vote! You can vote up until Thursday the 12th and then it will be narrowed down, so make sure to check back and see if we need to keep voting! ok, now go!

And if you need more convincing...you should really just go to see all of the ADORABLE pictures of multiples in their halloween costumes! It's crazy that I know so many of the MoM's just by their kids' pictures!

1 comment: