Thursday, October 29, 2009

You wanna know?

Do you really want to know what we do on a daily basis?

Let me just show you how my time is spent. Instead of me working on the blog and keeping all of you updated.....this is what keeps me busy....and I love it! :)


The reason I was out of the room is because the girls were playing nicely and I was trying to upload photos for the blog and also chatting with MoM friends online. Guess the girls decided to redefine "busy work"....cause they sure do keep me busy!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG Marie!!hahahaha that video is awesome.
Faery/Wendy

Pyjammy Pam said...

hee hee hee! that is the best video! the girls are so freaking adorable! hee hee hee!

Grey Family said...

Too funny!! Love them showing off for the camera! ;) I bet you had a "blast" cleaning that mess up!

Harris Boys said...

I love this...looks my family room when I leave the wipes out for little hands to grab! the girls are so cute. I love seeing them dance and play and talk...they are adorable marie! I also love your wall colors! hehehe

Jenn Murray said...

very familiar, except the couch cushions...that got me. thanks for the smiles...

Tonya Winningham said...

Oh my! I can't imagine your normal day, but this gave me a sneak peek! Thanks for sharing, loved watching it!! :)

osuapril said...

OMG I freaking love it! Yes we discovered the same wipe fiasco in Maddy's room a couple of months ago. Needless to say those are now on the high shelf.

Thanks for showing us a day in the life of the Thornhill's!

Kristen said...

I love it! Thanks for all of the updates! It's great to see them in action :) Miss you guys!