Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Austin!

I am very excited to announce a new addition to our family! My sister's baby was born yesterday!

Welcome Austin John!
He weighed in at 8lbs 5oz and was 20" long!
He is healthy, super cute and has a head full of dark blonde hair!

Jeff and I took the girls to the hospital yesterday evening so they could meet their new cousin. They were so excited and all wanted to give him "love pats", which were luckily soft. Ava kissed his head a couple times and then would smile really big and I think Alexis said Baby a couple times because she wanted to be closer. It sounded more like Bay-Bay...but it was pretty good! Anna gave him love pats too, but she wasn't as interested as the other two.

My sister is doing great and her and Bill are just so happy. Big Brother Thomas couldn't be more proud and he is so sweet when he is holding little Austin.

It was kind of surreal as I can barely remember when the girls were so little. (Alexis (4lb 2.5oz) was half the weight of Austin when she was born!) The time really does fly by and while it was nice to hold a little one in my arms again, I am just so happy to be just where we are! The girls are so much fun right now, and let's be honest....I don't miss the bottles and feedings every 3 hours x 3! :) It's great to have a new baby in the family to cuddle and love.

Congratulations Tammy, Bill and Thomas!
Welcome Austin, we love you already!

4 comments:

osuapril said...

Congratulations! So happy for Tammy, Bill & Thomas. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Kristen Callaway said...

Oh yeah!!! Please tell her I said congrats! I bet Thomas is thrilled to finally have a little one all to himself! Hope they continue to do well!

SaraBelle said...

Congrats to your sister & BIL!! And to Thomas, too . . . I know he will be the best big brother ever!! :)

Grey Family said...

Congrats to the new addition to the family! :)