Tuesday, July 14, 2009

1.4+5 (aka 16 month + 5 days)

Yea, I know I'm late in my monthly pictures, but as the saying goes. Better late than never!

After the girls finished playing piano last week, I took a few shots of them in the dining room chairs. Quite entertaining, and nearly all of the pictures have blurring parts since the girls literally never stop moving....

Anna giving kisses!

Anna giggling because I'm about to tickle her.

Ava's pretty princess smile!
Ava on the move...about to stand up or get down.

Alexis serious, but so darn cute! (Look how blonde her hair has gotten this summer!)

Alexis signing "all done"...time to get down!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG! They are soooo precious!

Megan said...

Your girls are as cute as ever! It's fun to watch your blog b/c I get to see what is to come in the next few months!

Grey Family said...

WOW! The girls have changed so much........maybe before their 2nd birthday I will see them! :)

Harris Boys said...

happy 16 months girls!!! they are so pretty marie! I know you guys are SO proud of them!

SaraBelle said...

Happy Birthday, girls!! We had fun hanging with you at the zoo last weekend (and Marie, you can totally link us up!). ;-)