Monday, June 1, 2009

Friends, Pig tails and tank tops!

Nothing quite says SUMMER like...

Visits from Friends!
My friend Kay, who used to work at OSU with me, came into town for a visit. She always is so kind and makes time to come up to see the girls and me too of course anytime she is in town! :) Too bad she deleted ALL of my pics from her visit except these two below....she didn't like how the others looked or if any of the girls were crying, she didn't want them posted because she didn't want anyone to know that they cried when she was here. Silly Kay! So this is all I have from her visit (she came to my parent's house while I got ready for the garage sale.) We had a nice time catching up and when she went to leave, Alexis didn't want to let her go. She kept holding her arms up and wanting Kay to pick her up. So sweet. Althought I don't think it made it easy on Kay leaving...she really does love these girls. We were so glad to see her, but sad that it may be another year before she gets back into town. Good thing we have Skype to stay in touch! We miss you Kay!

Pig Tails & Tank Tops!
I made a 2nd attempt to put pig tails in Ava's hair yesterday. It went better than the first time and I think it came out really cute. Too bad the back started to fall out after her nap, they were ridiculous, but cute nonetheless. And these cute little tank tops were from Aunt Rhonda and Aunt Emily! Gotta love the comforts of Summer! Thanks Rhonda and Emily!
I thought I had an individual pic of Alexis too, but it seems all of them are a bit blurred. :(

5 comments:

Rachael said...

i adore those pigtails + the sprouts on top of their heads too :)

SaraBelle said...

Yay for summer, yay for visits from friends and yay for cute pics of the girls! I can't get over how long Ava's hair looks with pigtails! :) The girls look so cute!!

Beth said...

I love the cute pig tails! Pig tails are so much fun and so girly!! Love em. Hope you are enjoying the nice weather, when it sticks around...

And also, we will be down for a visit with friends during one of the last 2 weeks in June... we would love to make plans to visit you and the girls too!!

Tonya Winningham said...

Love the pigtails! And, you just have to love summer!! Enjoy the nice weather and your cutie girls!!

Grey Family said...

I'm adoring the different hair styles!