Friday, May 8, 2009

Aunt Kiki!

Last week, Aunt Kiki came to visit us! She stayed the whole day to play and while the girls napped, it was nice to get some girl talk time too! Gosh, every time I see her, it just makes me miss her even more. The girls love her so much too!  

Here are the girls listening to her read a story. 

Kristen and Anna. Look at Anna's funny smirk! :)

Me and Ava!

Alexis with Aunt Kiki! 

We always try to get the group shot, but it's really getting hard...and comical! 

Ava pondering what she can get into next!

Alexis had just scrapped her nose the day before, so it still looked pretty sore. :(

And then we took the girls outside for a wagon ride and enjoyed the beautiful day!


Thanks for coming to visit Kristen! We love you lots and miss you more! 


5 comments:

Kristen said...

hehehe!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you! I can't wait to come back and visit! Such a great day and it was nice to have some "girl time" too!! Miss you bunches! Give the girls a kiss and hug for me!

Kristen said...

ps. love the book reading picture!! They look so interested in what I am saying! Wish everyone acted that way!

Rachael said...

visits from aunts are the best! love those plaid shorts, how cute!

Kelly said...

Super cute pictures! Your girls are adorable! I love the one where you tried to get all three girls and the auntie! Cute!

Kristen Callaway said...

I love being called their auntie :)