Friday, April 3, 2009

1.1 (aka 13 months)

The girls are now 1 year + 1 month old or 13 months or 1.1 as I say. I can't believe a month has already passed since their first birthday. This just means we are officially on our way to TWO! :)
L-R Anna, Alexis--doing "touchdown" &  Ava

Let's see, what are they up to?
I think one of my favorite things they do right now is stand on their PBK chairs and look out the corner windows and wave to the neighbors, mail truck, garbage truck, walkers, pretty much anything outside. You can tell them to go look outside and they immediately walk/run over to the corner and hop on top of the chairs and start looking outside and waving or looking for whatever it is you wanted them to see. If you drive by the house and see a tiny head (or 2 or 3) peeking out the windows, now you know why! 

Here's a pic of them scoping out the neighborhood! 

Alexis showing how she likes to wave to the neighbors even though she is looking towards the back yard through that window. :)

and if you were curious what you would see if you were one of our neighbors walking by...

3 silly little monkeys who love to stand on the windowsill! 

(now don't think I was a bad mom...I was right behind them crouching down holding their ankles while Jeff took that shot from outside.)


I love this next one because of how Anna is looking at me taking the picture, Alexis is so happy she is standing on top of the chair while Daddy holds her and Ava is smiling at a neighbor (who you obviously can't see just yet) walking towards her. Gosh I love these girls! Happy 1.1 girls!

side note: Per my previous post, I've been REALLY sick this past week, so I don't really have any other updates besides, I'm glad to be alive and finally eating food again! I can't remember the last time I had the stomach flu like this....GEESH! Thanks to my mom for taking care of the girls on Tuesday and Thursday, Jeff for taking off Wednesday from work and my dad for stopping by every day to make sure I had sprite and food if I wanted it...I didn't until today. Anyway, thanks for all of your help...no way I could have done it without all of you!


8 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend! Taking care of kids and being sick is no fun. They are so big and mature peeking outside at the world! Love their chairs too. Hugs!

SaraBelle said...

Happy Birthday, girls! And I'm so glad you are feeling better, Marie! :)

tbonegrl said...

Glad you are feeling better! My favorites are the three of them from outside in the window! LOL!

Lani said...

Isn't the stomach flu the worst!!?? Ugh, we had it a couple months ago- nightmare!

And I love those PBK chairs!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks so much for liking my interview :)

Tonya Winningham said...

So cute! Love the window ones!!

Souza Sisters said...

I love the pictures!! So cute! Don't you just love ponytails? I think it makes them look like such little girls:)

Grey Family said...

I think the girls are just plain adorable. The location of your house is beautiful for all picture shots! I can't wait to see the girls (if you were able to do it) on their first Easter Egg Hunt!!!