Monday, March 30, 2009

What's worse?

Question: What's worse than taking care of three 1-year olds that don't feel well?  

Answer: Taking care of three 1-year olds when you don't feel well and have the flu!  

Thanks to my dad for coming over and entertaining the 3 little ones today so I could lay on the couch and hopefully beat this thing quick. Oh and thanks for the sprite too!

Pray that the girls don't get the flu. Anna and Alexis have not been feeling well for about a week now, but they haven't been throwing up like I am. Just extra runny noses and overall fussiness. Not sure if we all have the same thing, but it just looks differently. Who knows. I just hope this part misses them. UGH!  It's nice to sit up right now, but I think I am headed back to the couch. Hope your week started better than mine. 


6 comments:

SaraBelle said...

Oh NO!!!! I hope you are feeling better soon and that no one else comes down with this crud!! Yuck!!

Rachael said...

oh no! i hope you feel better soon + that no one else gets sick!

osuapril said...

Yeah Maddy had that last week, I got it on Sunday. I wish you speedy recovery!

Tonya Winningham said...

I hope you are feeling better now! I was sick while Timo was sick, too! That is the worst!!

Harris Boys said...

bless your heart...it is def. worse for the mommy to get sick...we can't afford to be sick. Feel better Marie!

Grey Family said...

Hope you are feeling better!!!