Sunday, March 8, 2009

Party pics, sneak peek!

The Thornhill 5!

Just a quick glimpse into the great time we had at the girls first birthday party today. A huge thanks goes out to all that were able to attend and especially to my parents and sister, brother-in-law and nephew Thomas for helping to set up, clean up, baby-wrangle, and pretty much everything else in order to make the day go smooth. Thanks everyone for your continued love and support.
I'm hoping to post more pictures after I see what everyone else got on their cameras...and once I get to take a look at our videos....ps...we're so lucky to be friends with a professional videographer so I can't wait to see what he got for us...no pressure Mark. :) 

6 comments:

SaraBelle said...

What great pictures! We had a fabulous time! :) It was so wonderful to see you, Jeff & the girls. B&K had a super time, too. Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new haircut!! :)

Kristen Callaway said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I wish I could have been there! You all look great and the girls are getting so big! Hopefully I'll see you soon! Post pics soon!!!!

Rachael said...

yay, can't wait to see more!

Marie said...

Hi there ... I am usher at the Mens' Basketball game and have followed the triplets from birth to now through Grandpa and Grandma. I'm so pleased they share these beautiful girls with me.

Marie

osuapril said...

Wow they look so grown up... even a difference from last week. I got to hear all about the awesome party from Maddy & Matt. So sorry I missed it. Hope they enjoy all their new toys & clothes

Tonya Winningham said...

Awe! What proud parents of one-year-olds!! Happy Birthday girls! ~Can't wait to see more pics! :)