Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a few notes...

Tomorrow is the girls' first birthday. 
Here are some things you should look for:

--A new header will hopefully be gracing the blog. :) I say hopefully, because I never know if blogger is going to cooperate or not. 

--There will be a special post to each of the girls at the time that they were born (well actually 12 hours early because I want each of you to be able to read them on their birthday instead of waiting for me to post after 7:19, 7:20 and 7:22 pm tomorrow night.)
 
--There is a super special video montage that will post after the girls' posts. It is kind of long (12+ mins.) but I think if you have the time, you will really enjoy it. I spent quite of bit of energy going through the photos I've taken over the past year and it was all I could do not to include EVERYTHING...so I hope you like it. Come back a few times if you don't have the time to watch all at once. :)

--We are having their party this weekend! So I probably won't have much new up until after their party so I can focus on getting stuff ready...I can't wait! 

--You should know how much you all mean to us and how we couldn't have survived the last year without you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We love you all!

Now, come back tomorrow...Oy! I'm bossy today! ;)

4 comments:

Kristen Callaway said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the updates and I will be sure to check back in tomorrow :)

Rachael said...

can't wait!

Sarah Harmacek said...

I can't believe it is already tomorrow. How quickly a year goes by.

Harris Boys said...

I can't believe its been a year! my best friend's little boy is one on the 4th. They really do grow up too fast! feels like just yesterday I was planning the boys first b-day party. Can't wait to read more about the girls!