Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chugga, chugga, CHOO CHOO CHOO!!!


This is a MUST HAVE for every family with triplets!  A HUGE triple thank you to my parents for getting the girls a Choo Choo Wagon for their birthday!  I had heard about this wagon from pretty much EVERY triplet mom I talk to across the country. I'm SO glad that I told my parents about it a couple months ago because the company has stopped production on the wagon and won't be carrying it anymore...at least for a few years anyway. By that time, it will be too late for us, so thank goodness we got one before they were out of stock! (for some reason, the company stops selling these wagons every few years and then they bring them back for a limited time, then stop again. I'm not sure if they are just creating this crazy demand so when they do sell them, they sell out and word spreads quickly or what, but they are like hotcakes and pretty hard to find!) Luckily, my parents thought the wagon was as cool as I did and quickly found a local store that sells them so they didn't even have to pay shipping. If you are a mom of multiples and are looking for this wagon, leave a comment with your email and I can send you my local store info. They said they still had about 5 of these wagons and trailers available and they do ship in the U.S.   
The Choo Choo Wagon comes with 2 cars, but we obviously needed the orange trailer and then we also got an additional orange trailer for friends or for my bags and snacks and anything else we may need when we go somewhere like the zoo. Speaking of, my friend Sara and I can't wait until this Summer when we go to the zoo together. She also has the wagon for her twins, so I can't even imagine how many times we'll be the attraction instead of the animals. Geesh! :)

These pictures are from our first trip around the block this past week. The weather was BEAUTIFUL for a day and we got to try it out. The girls LOVED the ride! Thanks again G.ma and G.pa! 

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I would REALLY love to get one of these wagons! If you could email me at saucysarie@yahoo.com with the info, I might just have to buy one~! BTW, the girls looked so cute on their B-day!

Rachael said...

don't you just love the wagon? the peaches love it and constantly ask to go for rides, even this winter when it was below freezing and ice covered our town.

Shannon said...

I love the wagon. How much did it cost with the third car? Thanks for the advice. Don't forget to take photos of your own personal multiples exhibit when you go to the zoo!

Grey Family said...

Come on ride the train, the choo choo train!!! If you feel like dancing come on. :-)

Krista said...

I would love the info on where to get the wagon. Please email me at teeker2003@yahoo.com

P.S. - Love the birthday pics. So cute.
Thanks,
Krista

Tonya Winningham said...

Very Cool, Marie!
I'd love to know more about these, would be great for 2 kiddos someday! :)
I can't wait to see more pics of these this summer, especially at the zoo!!

The Wilsons said...

Cute pictures! Your cakes turned out fabulous! That is amazing! It looks like you did such a great job for their birthday...I'm a little ashamed of what I would be able to put together for a party. :) Can I ask where you got the frames with the 12 pics of each of the girls? You can send me an email if you have it or comment on the blog. Thanks! I'd love to do one for the boys.

SaraBelle said...

Loved it -- loved ALL OF IT! The party was so fun and you are an amazing mommy . . .talented with the cakes & the frames & the shirts & the video -- I was all about bragging about you Friday night (we missed you!)! :) Oh and thanks for the info on the extra trailer . . . my goal is to call them today.

Beth said...

Too precious. I LOVE these wagons and think they would be so handy to have with multiple children! So fun!

Harris Boys said...

sooo cute! wish we would have gotten the boys one...the girls look to be enjoying their new ride!!!

marciesteeves said...

Your girls look so happy in their new ride! I wish we had one too- have fun taking lots of trips in it!