Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday parties and ball pits!

Over the past few weeks we have attended four birthday parties (all 1st birthdays) for 7 kids. It all started with Bennett and Kendyll's 1st birthday back in February, then our girls' 1st birthday at the beginning of March, then our neighbor Ben's 1st birthday the next weekend and our other neighbor Teagan's 1st birthday last weekend!  Whew! That's a lot of 1 year olds and so much fun. 

Ben had a fun ball pit at his party...


so much fun that Teagan borrowed it for her party!


I love that we have so many kiddos that are around the same age as the girls. When I was young, I always enjoyed playing outside and doing everything with my best friend Beth. I can only hope the same happy childhood for my girls!  Happy Birthday Bennett, Kendyll, Anna, Ava, Alexis, Ben and Teagan!  :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

i bet my three would love a ball pit, but i would not love chasing all those balls down! what cute pictures. happy birthday everyone!

SaraBelle said...

Cute pictures! The ball pit looks like a blast (and the girls look adorable as usual!). :) Oh and I bet you're looking forward to a nice quiet weekend sometime soon!!