Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a "LOVE-ly" day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
We aren't usually the ones to celebrate this day with all the glitz and glam, but I think Jeff thought I needed a little extra this year. Usually a card will suffice...well, yesterday he also brought home a dozen roses. Beautiful assorted colors. Just LOVE-ly! It was so nice of him to think of me I'm just grateful I at least got him a card during my trip to Kohl's yesterday. I also bought him a couple pairs of socks, does that count?  ha!  He's such a great husband and I'm glad he is finally starting to feel a bit better with his back. Now if we can just get him "back to normal"....keep praying for him, please. 


Today we spent the afternoon with our good friends Bennett and Kendyll who turned ONE yesterday. Their party was a lot of fun and the girls had a good time walking, crawling and playing around in a new environment. I don't want to steal Sara's thunder so I won't say much else about the party except we had a great time and the cakes were SOOOO cute!  Oh and so were the favors and their onesies...and...ok, that's it, for the rest, you'll have to check out her blog. I'm sure she'll put something up this week. 

Bennett, the birthday boy, surrounded by Anna and Ava and our other friend Alicia's son Sam (in the vest looking the other way). 


Kendyll playing with Alexis...I know it's blurry, but they kept moving and this is the only one of them looking at the camera that was halfway ok. :)



Here's some quick pictures of the girls with the pretty ribbon that was wrapped around my bouquet. Love to all of you!

Anna

Ava

Alexis


4 comments:

Rachael said...

the flowers are beautiful, just stunning. and the girls look cuter than ever. happy valentine's day.

SaraBelle said...

The flowers are beautiful!! And I am so glad the girls came to hang out with their best friend K & their future boyfriend B. :) We are all looking forward to the big Thornhill birthday in a couple of weeks!!!

Megan said...

The girls look adorable with the ribbon in their hair!

Kristen Callaway said...

Happy Valentine's Day Thornhill babies and family! Looks like you had a very busy and fun weekend!1 your flowers are beautiful Marie!! Way to go Jeff :)