Friday, February 20, 2009

It's my BLOG-a-versary!

I knew it was close, but didn't realize until I double checked the date....it was one year ago today I started this blog. It's crazy to think that it's been a year since I opened  the Thornhill Family book of stories to share with all of you. I don't think I really knew what to expect out of the blog. Just thought it would be a place to post a few pictures and stories, but it is SO.MUCH.MORE!

It's helped me document our journey (and hopefully will help me fill in those baby books when I get the chance). 
I have been able to keep friends and family updated on everything with the girls.
I'm especially thankful for the friendships I have made. Without my blogging friends, I know this past year would have been harder.
This blog was my connection to the "real" world during times when I felt a bit "stuck" at home.
It's been my place to vent, share, remember, love, connect and be grateful.
I'm looking forward to this next year even more. 

I'd be honored if you would continue to join me. 

5 comments:

Pam said...

You can count on me!

Grey Family said...

I'll be around! Can't wait to watch the girls grow up....

Rachael said...

happy blog-a-versary!

of course i will join you. as long as you are posting, i am reading :)

Lani said...

How fast a year goes by when you have babies, right? I had no idea when I started my blog how much fun it would be. I'm glad you started yours too:)

Liz said...

Happy Blogaversay! I recently had my own blogaversary. It's great to keep the memories.