Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ugh, it happened!

Well, we lasted 10.5 months without any illnesses and the streak ends here.
Anna, Ava, Alexis and now Jeff and Marie are ALL sick!  Yuck! I was dreading this day and am glad we made it nearly 11 months without being sick because this is not fun. The girls got it first and really it's just a really bad cold with lots of congestion and coughing. I took them to the pediatrician and she prescribed an antibiotic that they are taking, but in the meantime, Jeff and I have come down with it too. So if the girls feel like we do, I feel bad for them. I hate head colds!

Just wanted to let you know where I've been and why I haven't posted recently. I have ended up taking naps during their nap times and pretty much have been going to bed early too to try to beat this thing. Let's hope it passes soon. Jeff and I have an anniversary this weekend and tickets to a comedian show. Crossing my fingers we get to go. Hope you are all better than us. Maybe this can be our only sickness for at least another 10.5 months. 


9 comments:

Megan said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Annie said...

I hope all of you feel better soon.

Lani said...

ug, is right! I know how much it stinks, mine were all sick on their birthday! Here's wishing you all a speedy recovery!

SaraBelle said...

Oh no, Marie! I hope you are all feeling better soon! We all had it over Xmas and I hate to tell ya, but it lasted almost 3 weeks (actually I think today is the first day I haven't wiped my nose or coughed up something gross). I hope you recover quickly!

Rachael said...

oh bummer :( i hope you all feel better soon!

marciesteeves said...

Get well soon, to all five of you!

Grey Family said...

OH NO! Maybe the germs will all pass together and you will be in tip top shape soon!

Butterfly Kisses said...

Sorry yall are sick! Hope yall get better soon.

Your babies are soooo adorable.

Happy Monday!

abarajas77 said...

We are sick here in our house too, sounds like the same thing, so I sympathize, espeically since you have it, times 3!! Hope you are all feeling better soon! Take care!