Sunday, January 4, 2009

New blog header!

I know it's still winter but I just don't feel like putting up a picture with flurries and snowmen. So instead, the Thornhill household is getting excited for the girls' first birthday and pretending it's SPRING already! It seems like a ways away, but I'm sure that March 3rd will sneak up on us just like Christmas did!  And let's hope that we don't get a blizzard the first weekend of March like we did last year in Ohio!  Regardless, I think we'll plan for an inside party.  Well, I better get planning!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, how time flies? Definitely, is time to start planning their birthday.

I love the new header and the post of the Christmas card, really cute.

Have a nice week.

Rachael said...

so funny you posted a spring header...i am working on a new look as well and it is springy too!

Rachael said...

ps - totally cute, i love it!1

Beth said...

The BIG 1'S...sooo exciting! March will be here so quick. I love the header! Very springy and cute!

SaraBelle said...

Soo cute!! I love it!! Can you believe the big "1" is right around the corner!?! I haven't even THOUGHT about what we are doing for B&K's b-day yet. Yikes!

Megan said...

Love it, so adorable!

Twice as Nice said...

The girls are precious. I just love visiting and seeing how much they are growing. What blessings.