Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho!

My expectations were pretty low for the Santa visit. I thought for sure Miss Alexis would cry since she is usually the most sensitive to strangers. My girls proved me wrong, BIG time! Not only did they not cry or fuss, but they pretty much didn't mind Santa holding them (even Ava who was dangling in the middle!). I consider the girls' first visit with Santa to be a HUGE success! We may not have smiles...but at least there weren't any tears or screams!



Isn't this one cute with Anna and Alexis looking up at Santa? Aw!





Visit Santa...Now I can check that off of my list!
On to checking a few batches of Hagen Holiday mix off of the list for all of you munchers!

12 comments:

Grey Family said...

Yeah for new pictures! My nightly breastfeeding visit to your page to gawk for updates! I'm scared of the whole Santa trip myself! Carson screams at my mother-in-law and she visits every Sunday! Over my break can we have a play date?

SaraBelle said...

So cute! Love their outfits! And YAY for checking Santa off your list! :)

Beth said...

Precious pics! We are visiting Santa tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

aww, what cute first Santa shots...and marie, dont' tease about the mix!!! you know i haven't had any in years...i was just telling someone today how i used to make myself sick cause i couldn't stop eating it!! :)
tiffany

Kristen Callaway said...

I love th one with Anna and Alexis looking up at Santa...it's just what you would expect....small children being in awe of Santa!!! :) I love it!!
And I agree with tiffany...you CAN NOT tease about the Hagen Holiday Mix. That's just cruel....

Katy said...

Adorable! I can't believe how well they "behaved!" I haven't braved the trip to the mall with Caroline yet, but I'm pretty sure she won't be as cooperative!!

Megan said...

Very cute pics with Santa! I have those same outfits for my girls! Let me guess...BRU???

rachael said...

i love the pictures, that is awesome that they were so good. i KNOW my three would scream their heads off so i don't think we are even going to try this year. oh well!

The Wilsons said...

Love the Santa pics and the new header! I hope you're enjoying the holiday season and hope all is well!

clarkie300 said...

I'm SO jealous! That is an amazing picture, I can't believe how good they are all sitting with Santa!
My two year old won't go within 4 feet of him!

Grey Family said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas with these three precious girls! Have you had time to put away all the new toys and clothes? I'm thankful for the time off, but it is is wayyyyyy more fun playing than cleaning up from Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie!
Timo wore the same outfit at Christmas! So precious!! I bet Santa just loved your girls!!
~Tonya