Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Thomas!

I know I am late with this post, but I wanted to officially wish my nephew Thomas a very happy 10th birthday! His birthday was Sunday and we all went out to dinner to celebrate and then back to my parents for cake and ice cream! It was a great evening and the girls (and us too) love being around Thomas!  He has been such a great cousin to the girls and always so helpful and mindful of them. Thanks Thomas for being a great cousin and nephew! Happy Birthday buddy!

We love you!
Jeff, Marie, Anna, Ava & Alexis!

of course I forgot my camera at dinner, so I didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy with the girls so I dug one up from a long time ago......This is Thomas holding Anna when she was almost 4 months old. 


1 comment:

rachael said...

happy birthday thomas!