Friday, October 10, 2008

New picture up top.

I have wanted to change the header picture for a while since the girls have changed so much since that previous picture. This isn't my favorite look just yet, but it will have to do for the time being. At least it is more current and it displays my love for fall. I just don't like how the text gets lost in the leaves. Oh well. When I get the time (ha!) I can play around with scrapblog a bit more and design a new one. In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful day like the one we have in Ohio today! Happy Fall!

7 comments:

Harris Boys said...

happ fall indeed. we have had a few chilly days and I love it.

love the new header and family picture. Beautiful family!!

Harris Boys said...

happ=happy...lol

SaraBelle said...

I love it! I love the picture, I love the theme (and I LOVE fall!!). Very cool!

rachael said...

i love it, it looks great! happy fall (my favorite season)!

BoufMom9 said...

I don't know why I have never stopped by to say "hi" before. We read so many of the same blogs....

Your girls are adorable and I just LOVE the fall too!
Hope you enjoyed your day.

ps came over from katie's blog.

Annie said...

The header is beautiful.I love fall too. The family picture is great.

Annie

Katy said...

I love your blog--it looks great! You'll have to tell me how to do that!