Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meme


Thank you to my friend Katie for this award. It was so nice of her to think of me and I truly am grateful for the friendship we have formed through our children and blogs. She is the wonderful mother to adorable twin boys that are quickly approaching age 2! She has such a positive outlook on life and motherhood and I have looked to her for inspiration in those times when my life seemed a bit overwhelming. Thanks Katie!  I look forward to many more years of our children's stories and hope to meet you in person one day!

My duty now is to answer the following questions with a one word response and then pass the award along to 7 other blog friends.  This is harder than it looks, but here is goes....
1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? many
4. Your mother? caring
5. Your father? versatile
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? funny
8. Your dream/goal? motherhood
9. The room your in? office
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? satisfied
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? dishonest
15. One of your wish list items? vacation
16. Where you grew up? Ohio
17. The last thing you did? rocked
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your T.V.? old
20. Your pet? HUGE
21. Your computer? Mac
22. Your mood? Excited
23. Missing someone? sometimes
24. Your car? adequate
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Loft
27. Your Summer? short
28. Love someone? forever
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? awhile

Now I need to pass along the award to 7 others...Tag You're IT! I love your blog:

1. Sara at Mommy of Twins!
2. Katie at The Twinskis
3. April at The Peanut Gallery
5. Pam at Pyjammy
6. Megan at Taderbaby
7. Rachael at Schirano Triplets (although, she also received the award from Katie, I wanted to tell her how much I love her blog too!) 

Thanks again Katie!






3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

wow marie, thanks for the kind words...I feel the same way about you and your family. I feel so blessed to have this outlet and friendships that have formed from blogging. Thanks for playing along :) we have the same fav. color!

Katie said...

Awww, Marie, thanks so much!! I gladly accept the award (and wish I could turn it right back around to you, as I adore your blog), and I'm looking forward to posting it on mine and answering those fun questions!

Thank you again - reading about your precious girls and your family brings me so much joy. And I LOVE the new family photo in your header - you guys are the cutest. I have to imagine you practically stop traffic when you go out in public - seeing those 3 beautiful girls must make peoples' hearts melt (and unfortunately, they probably flock to you as well out of curiosity!).

rachael said...

awww, thanks for the tag! i am so behind on tags i plan on getting them posted this weekend :) oh, and i love your blog too!