Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and even greater dad!  You are the strength of our family and take care of all of us with such love and commitment! The girls are so lucky and blessed to have you as their father as am I to have you for my husband. We all love you so much!

Just for fun I thought I would include pictures of Jeff from other birthday celebrations!  :) I think Alexis resembles him a lot, especially if you look at younger photos like this one below from his first birthday!
 
And here's one from Jeff's 6th birthday!


Happy Birthday Jeff! We hope you get to relax as much as possible and enjoy your day!
Love, Marie, Anna, Ava & Alexis
(aka: Gator's Girls)

5 comments:

rachael said...

happy birthday jeff!

Harris Boys said...

awww happy birthday jeff!!!

The Quisenberrys said...

Is that really hair on Jeff's head!? Love the blog Marie!!

Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Jeff (Belated-sorry) from the Mastry's!!

Grey Family said...

Happy Belated B-day Jeff! I think it's the clothes that make these old pictures!