Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cutest thing ever!

I could use this title for so many of my posts, but this is for one of my all time favorite things....pictures of children from the back. Whether they are standing, sitting or squatting down to look at something, I just think they are so cute. So here is a picture of my 3 standing along the ottoman. I can't wait to look back on this picture several times along their path as they grow, learn to walk and eventually tower over the furniture. Just so cute!



My lovely ladies!

7 comments:

Harris Boys said...

I totally agree..something about pics from behind...I love them :)

love their little jeans...so cute

rachael said...

me too, i love them! and their jeans are adorable and they look so freaking cute in them! that will be so much fun to have a series of pictures of them in this pose to look back on! what a great idea!

SaraBelle said...

Oh my gosh -- I love it! So cute! :)

marciesteeves said...

They look so cute in their little outfits! They are becoming quite the little model-posers.

Grey Family said...

By far my favorite picture! The jeans are adorable and the girls just look like they are growing up standing!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute just standing there playing. I love it. Your girls are growing up so fast and they are just beautiful. Bethany

Anonymous said...

I just made the back picture my desktop photo. Keep taking cute pics - everyone here loves seeing them!

Auntie Kay :)