Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Girl Ava!

Check out Ava holding on to the exersaucer and proving she is a big girl. She is already trying to pull herself up now that she is crawling and getting places. She doesn't crawl very fast, but if she is really motivated, then she can get pretty much anywhere for a toy or momma. :) She also loves to stand and Anna was playing in the exersaucer one day and Ava wanted to play too, so I let her hold on and she did just that.  She also pulled herself up on a stack of pillows a couple nights ago all by herself. Who knows, maybe she'll give up crawling and move right on to furniture walking! :)  doubtful, but it's just so cute to see her standing by herself...just so tiny, but adventurous. I love it! 

5 comments:

Kristen Callaway said...

Very Exciting!! She is going to be walking in no time! I hope I get to see you in the near future...everything is changing right before my eyes!! :(

Harris Boys said...

only 7 months old and pulling up already..wow. life is going to get really busy really fast :)

cute, cute pic. ava looks so proud!!

rachael said...

wow, she is really ready to be on the go! i started walking at 9 month and my brother at 10 months - so you may have a walker sooner than expected!

Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

Way to go Ava! We're so proud of you! You're just trying to keep your mommy on her toes, huh? I remember all of this with Taylor and Tyler-it's great times!

Grey Family said...

WOW! Impressive work Ava. I love looking at all the toys in the background. Can I stay home from work and come play? :) You had a poll of who was going to get their first tooth, next will be who is going to walk first...time is flying!