Friday, September 5, 2008

GO BUCKS!

College Football season is officially underway and the Buckeyes beat Youngstown State 43-0 last Saturday! This picture shows the girls' first Ohio State Football Saturday....they stayed at home with my parents while we went to the game. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the girls and letting us get to the games this year!  

yes....their shirts say Poop on Michigan....it doesn't matter if we are playing them that week or not....it's always on our minds! GO BUCKEYES!


8 comments:

SaraBelle said...

Too cute! We have this shirt, too . . . Tim likes it b/c it can also apply to Notre Dame. :-)

the schirano triplets said...

hahaha! love the shirt! but, i gotta say go irish! (even if last year was miserable)

Jennifer said...

Cute shirts! My DH loves Michigan and I don't, so I might need to get our girls one of these....

Harris Boys said...

OMG poop on michigan...that is great!!!!!!! love those shirts...did you make those...too funny!!

to answer your question. to tell my boys about the easiest way to tell is look at their head shapes...its a little hard to tell in pics, much easier to tell in person.

ethan has a very round head with a smaller forehead and andrew has a wider forehead and the back of his head is very flat...hehe

plus I almost always put andrew on the left and ethan on the right in pics. HTH...

have a great weekend marie

Grey Family said...

YEAH!!! Their first one of many pictures in Buckeyes clothes. ;) They have to start young for sure!

marciesteeves said...

So cute! You have 3 little team mascots on your hands.

Elfie33 said...

I see 3 very active cheerleaders growing there..*smiles*

Kristen Callaway said...

I'm posting this a couple of weeks later I think, but Notre Dame just beat Michigan.....which all I can say is Glad to see them get beat!!! "GO BUCKS!!!!"