Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go BUCKS beat USC!

Pictures taken from last week's home game vs Ohio University. The Bucks won, but it wasn't pretty. Let's hope tonight's game vs. USC is much better!


We took Jeff's brother Scott and our nephew Quinn to the game (It was our birthday present to Quinn who turned 9 in August!) Then we met up with my sister-in-law Julia and our niece, Sofia for dinner along with some friends. 

Scott with Ava
Quinn, Julia & Alexis


Sofia wanted to hold all 3 the night before in the restaurant, but I told her she had to wait until we were at home and had more room. :) 
Anna, Ava, Sofia & Alexis
 

4 comments:

Harris Boys said...

beautiful family marie!!

love their onesies again :)

SaraBelle said...

YAY!! GO BUCKS!!! I love the picture of the five of you -- so cute!!

Kristen Callaway said...

GO BUCKEYES!!! Maybe the girls will be a goodluck charm with all of their OSU spirit!!! What a wonderful birthday gift for your nephew!! I'm sure his enjoyment was priceless!!!

Kristen Callaway said...

OMGosh!!! I just blew up the picture to see what their onesies said...and I couldn't believe they said "Ohio Union!" I love it....you will definitely have to save those :)