Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9 years today!

9 years ago Jeff and I went on our first date. Say it with me....Awwwww!

I love you Jeff and am so happy to be your wife and the girls are so lucky to have YOU as their daddy!  Happy 9 years...here's to many, many more!

This is us in Kennebunkport, Maine about 6 years ago. It's one of our favorite places to vacation and we can't wait until we can take the girls!
 

Today, I took the girls down to OSU to meet Jeff for lunch. We had a great time walking through campus on the way to lunch and my how times have changed. Instead of walking with a backpack on my back rushing between classes, I'm pushing a triplet stroller!  It was fun though!  When we left Jeff at his office, I walked the girls over to the stadium where my office is (while our new Ohio Union building is under construction) and chatted with a few of my co-workers for a few minutes.  We came home and took a walk around the neighbor hood and just got home. I think I got my walking in today! :)  

6 comments:

Harris Boys said...

saying it with you...awwww

happy 9 years!!!

and how fun you took the girls to daddy's work, I'm sure that brightened (sp?) up his day!!!

Kristen Callaway said...

awwww!!! I love you guys!!! I'm so blessed to have you as part of my life and I wouldn't be lying by saying...you two are perfect for eachother!!!

The Wilsons said...

Awww...that's awesome! Happy 9 years! I didn't know that you guys worked at OSU. That's pretty cool...sounds like you did a lot of good walking today!

Brad said...

I love that picture of the two of you, i remember it being up in the old office. Miss you guys!

the schirano triplets said...

happy 9 years-since-your-first-date-aversary!

Grey Family said...

Wow how times have changed in the last nine years! Isn't it amazing what nine years ago we thought was fun or cried about has totally changed? What a great idea to show the girls OSU, they have to start young! I am sure that everybody was awwwwwing over the girls! You look even more amazing after having three girls than you did in that picture. You amaze me!!!