All 3 are sitting up by themselves now. They can sit for quite a while unassisted and sometimes tip over, but they are really doing great and even playing with toys while sitting.
It's hard to get all 3 to look at me though without falling over, so you'll just have to look at Anna's face in the mirror.
We will be going for their 6 month check up next Tuesday so stay tuned for weights and heights. Happy 6 Months Anna, Ava and Alexis!
Here are 6 things we love about each of you:
(her shirt says It's all about the dress and Happily Ever After)
1. How you nestle under our chin when we are rocking with you.
2. Your beautiful blond hair and blue eyes.
3. How your lower lip quivers a little when you get scared, but stops when we pick you up.
4. How calm you are most of the time and how you seem to calm your sisters too.
5. How you bat at things with your arms and how strong you are. (technically it's hitting, but for now it's still cute.)
6. The way you listen to books so intently!
(her shirt says princess in training)
1. Your little frog legs and how you always want to jump!
2. Your baby talk voice.
3. How you hold your sisters' hands when sitting next to them.
4. Your crazy hair and how the long wispy pieces over your ears curl up.
5. How quickly you flip over from your back to your tummy. (except when trying to change your diaper)
6. How you love story time and really look at the pictures.
(her shirt says Bald is Beautiful)...while not completely true for Alexis anymore, I thought it was cute and it's why I bought the pack of Disney shirts for the girls. It just made me laugh and I thought it could be a mini tribute to their daddy. Ok, now I'm stretching. Really, they were on sale at Target for about $1 each. Who can pass that up?
1. Your endless energy.
2. Your spunky little smile.
3. Your big, bright blue eyes.
4. How observant you are.
5. When you yawn and make a cute little sound at the same time.
6. How you settle down immediately for story time and like for us to read to you.
Happy 6 months Anna, Ava and Alexis! We can't wait to see what all you do next!