Saturday, August 2, 2008

20,000!

As I posted my last post, I looked down at the counter and realized that I was hit # 20,000 EXACTLY! How cool is that? I also think it's pretty cool that all of YOU have continued to visit our blog and read about our sweet little girls. Whether you have been with us from the start or you have just found our blog recently, we thank you and are glad you are joining us for this awesome ride we call parenthood. 
We can't talk about the girls without mentioning how truly blessed we are and we thank God every day for Anna, Ava and Alexis. I can't imagine my world without them. That world might have a bit more sleep and more trips to restaurants and malls, but really, it couldn't possibly have as much love and excitement as I get everyday waking up knowing I am the mother of three healthy, beautiful, wonderful little girls. Wow, I love watching them grow and learn each day. They are AMAZING and I'm so LUCKY to be their mom. 

2 comments:

the schirano triplets said...

happy 20,000 hits!

what a sweet post...you are one lucky mama, but your girls are also incredibly lucky to have a mama like you!

Harris Boys said...

happy 20,000...I remember when you hit 10,000...I think I'm right behind you at 18,000.