Wednesday, July 2, 2008

At least one picture!

I know, I know....I said I would have baptism pictures....but it's been a very busy week so far. So just a quick, quick update....

The baptism went great on Sunday. The girls were FANTASTIC in church (My dad says they are approved for future church attendance. LOL! :) They didn't cry at all and just wanted to "talk" a bit during the hymns, but overall, no disruptions. The baptism was smooth and we had a nice family dinner afterwards back at our house. Thank you to EVERYONE who came and especially to those of you that are Godparents for the girls. We couldn't do this without your love and support. Big thanks to my mom and sister and brother-in-law Bill for helping pick up my house and put my kitchen back in order after it was all over!  THANK YOU!

I didn't get many pictures from the actual day with the girls in their dresses because we were rushed at the church as someone was having a "private" baptism after our service was over, so we had to rush out. Then the girls were hungry and I didn't want them to eat in their dresses when we got home, they changed into their party clothes! I promise that we will be having a quick re-creation of the day long enough to get at least one family picture and some better pictures of just the girls in their beautiful dresses that my mom made for them. They really were so pretty!  

In the mean time, enjoy this picture of all of the Thornhill cousins!


Oh and one of the cake. Yum! I'm still enjoying leftovers!

4 comments:

~Jess said...

The cake is beautiful: Looks yummy too!
I love the picture: some of those kids don't look too happy.

Katie said...

Precious photo of the cousins! I love the look of the boy on the bottom right - priceless. :) The cake is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see photos of the girls in their dresses. Congrats!

the schirano triplets said...

love the picture with everyone, that is a lot of cousins :) they will have so much fun growing up. i can't wait to see the girls' dresses - i bet they looked like little angels! and that cake looks so yummy! i am glad the day went so well, congratulations!

Harris Boys said...

I love that cake, did you make it? can't wait to see pics of the girls in their dresses, bummer you were rushed out. glad the day was a success!!!