Friday, June 20, 2008

So, What do you think?

Well, I finally got a second to play around with scrapblog.com as suggested by my friends Katie and Rachael (they always have the coolest headers at the top of their blog and have inspired me to do the same...it just took me a while to do it.) I even edited one of the girls photos to put on it. I know, I know...not a big deal for all of you tech savy folks (which normally, I'm not too bad), but for me, this whole web, photos, videos etc. is all new to be playing around with so I'm trying to learn some new things and what works best. I am pretty happy with how it turned out, but I'm sure I'll be playing around with a few more now that I know how to do it. :) What do you think of this one?

6 comments:

chris lukezic said...

I Love the new header and I am also enjoying your blog. I felt like I knew you through your mom but now I feel like a long lost friend of sorts

Harris Boys said...

I adore it!!! looks wonderful marie!!!!

SaraBelle said...

I love the new header!! It is beautiful! Be careful . . . scrapblog is just as addictive as blogging. I've started a few new headers myself . . . just need to find the time to actually finish them.

Jeannie said...

I thought for sure you had someone design the header for you! It is awesome!

Good job mama!

the schirano triplets said...

i adore it, i think it looks beautiful! and those girls of yours are gorgeous - it is such a wonderful picture!

Beth said...

The header is so awesome!! I must have one of my own!!! :o) I also love the bumbo seat pictures. We loved our bumbo (we have a yellow one)! It was nice to have to take on picnics and family reunions too where there weren't "seats" available. We'd just plop it on a blanket and there ya go! Nice posts. The girls are looking so big and mature!