Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shopping...ALONE!

So yesterday I took the girls down to OSU and we met Jeff and his boss for lunch. After that I survived my first shopping trip....ALONE! I took all 3 girls to Babies R' Us and it went great! I have decided that I can get out with the girls by myself as long as the store has shopping carts. I just kept the girls in their car seats and put two seats in one cart and then the 3rd seat (it ended up being Alexis since she was awake) in another cart. I pushed Anna and Ava's cart and pulled Alexis' and actually had room in her cart to load up on diapers and wipes. PERFECT!  It's a small milestone, but huge accomplishment in my book. Watch out Target...here we come! :) 


4 comments:

SaraBelle said...

Yay!!! Trust me . . . it gets so much easier the more you do it! Congrats on your independence!
Sara

SaraBelle said...

Yay!!! Trust me . . . it gets so much easier the more you do it! Congrats on your independence!
Sara

Beth said...

Just wait till they sit up well...our Target has what Averie calls "fancy" carts. It has two seats in front and one in the regular part of the cart and it's all connected!!! We have to get one EVERY time we shop at Target. :o) Just be sure to have a lot of wipes with you (for the cart). I think every child eats some sort of a snack in those carts!!! Very nice Father's Day post by the way!

the schirano triplets said...

yay for you! i haven't even taken all 3 out alone (except for dr's trips). that is incredible, way to go mama!

by the way, thank you for the comment the other day when i was feeling down. it was absolutely one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me. thank you!