Friday, June 20, 2008

New things!

Speaking of new things....we bought a video camera last weekend so I can start posting some videos of the girls too. I am hopeful that I have a couple of minutes to learn all of the gadgets on it and how to edit video on the Mac this weekend. But Jeff has a full list of things we need to accomplish this weekend, so I might not get the chance.....who does he think he is.....ME????  I'm usually the one with the list of tasks. :)  Boys and their toys.   Hey, I figure if we can keep Daddy happy, then the rest is easy!  So if that means I am cleaning a motorcycle this weekend so he can finally sell it, then by all means, the house can wait and bring on the chrome!  I actually like to help detail it. I know, I'm nuts. 

So look for videos in the near future! I already have one of Ava trying to "crawl" after Bailey the cat! Very cute of Ava....not so much for Bailey. 

And it wouldn't be right if I didn't thank our friend Keith for politely chewing my butt out for not having a camera yet...he's right...we don't want to miss this stuff. So thanks Keith!
Also, my mom and dad were very encouraging of getting one and helped pick it out. Thanks guys!


2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

you'll love having a video camera..I'll watch some of ours from when the boys were real little, its so sweet to watch. Have fun with it!!!

the schirano triplets said...

yay! i am so glad you got a video camera, you will love having one. i usually pull it out and tape random baby stunts a few times a week. though i am awful about posting videos :( i love going back and watching the early stuff to see how much they have changed and grown!