Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To Jeff, 
aka: Father/Daddy/Husband/Friend/our Rock

I hope you enjoy your first Father's Day! You may say it is a just another day, but it is so much more. It is YOUR day!  It is a day to celebrate how much you mean to all of us and how lucky the girls are to have YOU as their dad and how lucky I am to have YOU as my husband. You are truly the rock of our family and keep us going strong. What would we do without You?  

The girls love when you snuggle with them and hold them close. When you talk to them about all of the fun things they will get to do when they are older and when you play with them. Not sure they have quite figured out what to do when you give them the weasel (he tickles their cheeks with his goatee. :)  but they love it!  It amazes me how they calm down when they hear your voice and I love to see them give you huge smiles when you get home from work. (God knows how happy I am to see you at the end of the day too. :) They sure do love their daddy. Boy am I am trouble when they are older and all end up being Daddy's girls! Who am I kidding, they already are. 

Thank you for giving me 3 beautiful girls and continuing to walk down this path of life by my side...and at times carrying me through it all when I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I love you more and more every day and thank God for you and our family. 
I love you! Happy Father's Day!

ps...I took the girls' pictures on Friday and put them in a double sided frame that has 3 picture slots in a row. On one side it has the We Love Daddy poses and on the other it has Happy Father's Day like below. It turned out pretty cute so I thought you all would enjoy seeing the pictures too. Happy Father's Day!


6 comments:

Harris Boys said...

LOVE the pic idea, I'm sure Jeff will love it too. happy 1st father's day!!

Kristen Callaway said...

I love the pics and the gift idea! I also love the outfits that they are in...I think Aunt Kristen might have sent them :) heheh :) just darling! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Happy Father's Day Jeff!

Grey Family said...

What a neat idea!

the schirano triplets said...

that is such a sweet post, happy father's day! what a great gift idea as well, too cute!

Katie said...

Awww, what a sweet note to your husband! And the pictures are absolutely beautiful and so very cute - what an adorable idea! The girls are so very precious, as always - bigger and cuter every day! Happy Father's Day to your husband.

My2Gs said...

Not quite sure how I even found my way to your blog! :) Your little girls are beautiful. Such a creative way of saying Happy Father's Day.

GO BUCKS!!

~ Lacie