Wednesday, June 11, 2008

GREAT Visit!

Last Friday, my Aunt Melissa brought my Grandma and Grandpa down to meet the girls for the first time. We had a wonderful visit and the girls got their first pictures with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Hagen. My cousins also got to meet the girls and we snapped some nice 4 generation pictures. The girls were pretty happy the entire time and seemed to enjoy themselves. 

4 generations
My Dad Ken, my Grandma holding Ava, Me with Alexis and my Grandpa holding Anna
 

All of the above but with my mom this time! :)

3 comments:

the schirano triplets said...

i love the generations pics!

Harris Boys said...

aww marie...that is so sweet. I wish my grandma on my mom side was still alive to meet her great grandbabies..makes me want to cry. GREAT family pic, something you will cherish forever!!!

Pam said...

Beautiful 4 generation pics! We do them as often as we can too. Your girls are getting so big! They are adorable!

Pam (from Metamora)