Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3 months old! (yesterday)

So the girls are now 3 months old, can you believe it?  In some ways it has flown by and in other ways, I can't believe it's only been 3 months since we were blessed with these little wonders! I will be taking them to the pediatrician tomorrow so I'll try to update soon on their current weights and measurements. 

I haven't had a chance to get any really good pics of them for their 3 months shots...hopefully this weekend, but here are a few from last week.  Their first skirts!!!! 

Anna


Ava


Alexis


The girls!
(L-R Anna, Ava, Alexis)


The girls posing with my friend Kay who was visiting last week from Oklahoma!  She is one of their biggest fans! We miss you Kay!!! (L-R Ava, Anna, Alexis)


8 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my GOSH!!! Those are the cutest babies ever!!!! Adorable pictures.

the schirano triplets said...

happy 3 months! the pictures are adorable and your girls are getting so big! they are beautiful!

i love the outfits, i almost bought them for my girls but wasn't sure how they would look. but they look adorable so i may have to go back and get them tomorrow :)

SaraBelle said...

Happy 3 months Ava, Anna & Alexis!! I'm amazed at how big they are getting -- they are adorable!! The outfits are too cute -- yeah for warm weather!! :-)
Sara

Harris Boys said...

Marie...so glad to see a post from you...miss seeing pics of the girls!!! happy 3 months beautiful girls!! love the skirts!!!!

Kristen Callaway said...

I'm deeply saddened that I am going to see them when they are this big!! I can't believe how big they are getting!! See you in about a week!!!!!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

They look to be getting a tad round!!! Their faces are filling out and they look so big! And might I add too cute for words!! Glad to hear you might be up this way...we'd LOVE to have you, just name the day and we'll figure something out for sure. Can't wait for the girls' 3 month stats! :o) Stay cool in this heat!

Grey Family said...

I saw Coach Huggins at Kayla's graduation and he saw that I was pregnant and said congrats. Then, of course I had to throw in that you have 3 month old TRIPLETS! He was like wow, be sure to tell her congrats as well. I have a surprise picture coming your way when I get it uploaded! ;)