Thursday, May 22, 2008

Smiles and more!!

Here area  few pics from this week!
L-R Anna, Ava, Alexis


Anna has been super sweet this week, smiling and cooing! Here she just looked so sweet and snuggly.


Ava is really smiling A LOT right now...it's so fun! I swear she wants to laugh...but I haven't heard it yet. 


Alexis continues to do the best during tummy time. Look how strong she is...or maybe she is just nosy. :) She is also starting to smile more, but I haven't caught it on camera yet. 


5 comments:

Kristen Callaway said...

They are all just adorable! I can't believe how well Alexis can hold her head up! I can't wait to see them in June....ready or not...here I come :)

the schirano triplets said...

oh my gosh, look at those beautiful baby girls!

Harris Boys said...

look how big they have gotten. little miss alexis showing up her sisters!!

Jennifer said...

Such pretty baby girls! And I love those boppy covers, where are they from?

tbonegrl said...

It was so awesome to see you yesterday. The girls are even more precious in person!!!