Monday, May 19, 2008

Peas and Hoodies!

One of the mats we have for tummy time reminds me of a big pea pod....especially when the all 3 are laying on it...so here are my 3 peas in a pod! 


And I keep meaning to post a picture of the girls in their little hoodies that Aunt Rhonda and Aunt Emily got for them. I think they are just sooooo darn cute in these!  Of course, It's interesting going anywhere with them in their hoodies because someone always asks whether we have 2 girls and a boy since one of the hoodies is blue....IT HAS RUFFLES ON THE FRONT and Ava was even wearing an outfit underneath that was pink and blue....but people still thought she was a boy....it's so ridiculous. I know it's hard to tell babies' genders at a glance when they are so young, but instead I wish people would just not guess at all.  This is one of my pet peeves it seems. I have a  lot more to say regarding taking the girls out in public, but I will have to save that for it's own post entirely. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! they are all adorable! Hope to see them soon...would like to get grandma and grandpa down soon unless you are ready to travel........thought not! send me an email if you get a chance on possible good times or baptism. Summer is already booking up with mission trips and camps etc for the kids......just wait!! I just get to work so they can vacation and travel! Melissa

the schirano triplets said...

those onesies and those hoodies are both adorable and look just darling on the girls. did i really just use the word darling? i am turning into my mom. lol! i love the peas in a pod playmat! you should take some pictures with either naked bums or just diapers on there. it would be so cute!

Kristen Callaway said...

heheheheh....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!! THEY ARE ALREADY TO SCRUMPTIOUS!!! The tummy time mat is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I just can't wait!

Harris Boys said...

peas in a pod...very cute peas those are!!!! love their onesies and hoodies...soooo precious!!!

I get annoyed with the gender q's too. people ask all the time if andrew is a girl...hmmm let me think...NO..he's wearing a car tshirt and sneakers, but hes a girl...lol. gotta laugh, right??

Beth a.k.a. Mama said...

I can't believe how wide their eyes seem some of the time! Like they are just taking in everything! It is amazing to see how much they've grown in just the short time I've been watching them! They are adorable, and yes we also can't wait to meet them. Hopefully this summer sometime!!! When I show them to Averie she is so in awe. Also when I say the name Ava, she says "like Averie!" She thinks it is her name too! So cute! Hope you guys...girls and guy...are doing well!

Souza Sisters said...

I LOVE the Pea Pod mat!! That is soo cute! I can't stand it when ppl ask my if my Charlotte is a boy! She is pretty much always in purple and I can't believe ppl would think she's a boy!! I am with you... I wish they just wouldn't say anything at all...

Debbie