Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Happy Couple!

I want to congratulate our dear friends Tommy and Michelle who were married last evening in one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever attended. They were married along the river with the Columbus skyline in the background. Even though the morning started out dreary and gray, it was picture perfect by evening and they couldn't have asked for a better setting and weather. Simply beautiful.  

Here are a few pictures from the occasion: 

The skyline almost looks fake in this picture with the perfect blue sky!


Isn't she such a beautiful bride?!


It was nice to be out with adults for an evening! Here we are!

Tommy is from Ireland, so it was cool that they had a bagpiper included in the ceremony. Very cool, so of course I had to have my picture with him too! :)

And finally, here is the skyline after dark...I'm kind of impressed with my camera and also how nice Columbus looks at night!

1 comment:

the schirano triplets said...

the wedding looks like it was gorgeous and yes the bride was absolutely beautiful! i love the picture of you and your husband as well, you both look adorable! and marie, you look fantastic!