Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 Big Macs and a Whopper Jr. please...

Today was the girls' one month pediatrician appointment and here is how they weighed in:

Big Mac Anna: 6 lbs 7 oz.
Big Mac Ava: 6 lbs 7oz
Whopper Jr. Alexis: 5 lbs 12oz

Yes, I just compared my girls to fast food sandwiches... :) I am so happy that they are all gaining weight and growing big and strong! The Dr. said they are all doing fantastic. I asked her if we could increase the amount we feed them since none of them seem satisfied with only 2oz. So hopefully by increasing the amount at each feeding, we will maybe be increasing the time between feedings too. I know, I know wishful thinking, but a girl can dream.

3 comments:

the schirano triplets said...

i know i say this every time i comment, but those girls of yours are just beautiful! happy 1 month bday girls :)

fyi, when we increased the amt per feeding our number of feedings did decrease. so there is hope. good luck!

Harris Boys said...

Love your post title...I was like did she eat that many sandwiches in one sitting...lol. Glad to hear the girls are gaining weight!! great news!!

Anonymous said...

Great! Now Im hungry for a burger. We'll I guess no one can call them small fries ... get it? FRIES!

Sorry ... you know me!
J. Rah