Friday, March 28, 2008

Things I find funny at 1:40 in the morning.

So I'm holding Alexis after she has finished her 1am bottle and she has decided that this will be her awake time. She is not fussing...but she is not sleeping either. :) So I thought I would post a picture that I find particularly funny...especially at 1:40am. Enjoy!

This is a picture my mom took of a squirrel in our back tree line. Jeff's dad built these little squirrel feeders and I have laughed so many times while watching the squirrels sit on the chairs and eat an ear of corn. Now they have started to bury the kernels in our yard, so if you drive by our house later this Spring/Summer, don't be surprised to see corn stalks scattered around our yard! HA!


I have a few other funny photos, so I might add a few others during the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we have returned to Ohio and the snow :( after basking in sun in Texas! We did check in on you from there though from a friend's computer! Glad all is going well and love the pics! Isn't sleep deprivation fun? You are lucky if only the squirrel seems funny! It's hard to imagine but next year the girls will be chasing after eggs at Easter...........the time does fly by! Loved seeing Thomas with the girls too..........Melissa