Thursday, March 27, 2008

All nighter takes on a whole new meaning!

If you know my husband and saw this picture years ago, you might have thought he had been out with the guys or working at the club all night...even Bailey looks tired!


But if I zoom out a bit and show you the larger picture...it's just what happens when you have 3 week old triplet girls!


Jeff decided to stay home today and tomorrow with us, so my mom went home last night to get some much needed rest (she actually gets 5 nights of uninterrupted sleep in her own bed before she is coming back!) Well, since he was going to be home today, he got up with me at each of the feedings last night and even let me go back to bed after the 3am feeding and 2 girls were finished while he stayed up with Ava "aka Houdini" after she escaped her swaddle. So I guess times have certainly changed for GATOR. :)

4 comments:

Harris Boys said...

aw, what a trooper...I remember those days like they were yesterday. Just hang in there and soon enough all 3 will be sleeping through the night. Great shot from above with the whole family, even the cat...LOL

Harris Boys said...

is ava the one buckled in...LOL if she is!

Brad said...

Who is buying the Bob Evan's breakfast these days :)

Liz said...

That is funny! I remember the sleepless nights too! One day it will be a thing of the past.