Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love my Triplet TV!

I mentioned in one of my very first posts about how my dad had wired cameras into the nursery over each of the girl's cribs. Well, I thought I should show you how cool they are! I have named the programming Triplet TV and we have an Anna Channel, Ava Channel and Alexis Channel. Right now we are just watching the Alexis Channel since all 3 girls are sleeping in her crib. But once they get a little bigger and move to their own cribs we will be able to scroll through the 3 channels and look at all 3 separately. The picture below is of Triplet TV-Alexis Channel shown on our TV in the kitchen. It's so nice that we don't have to run all the way upstairs for every little noise we hear on the monitor because we can see what they are doing. Also, we sometimes catch things before we even hear them. Yesterday, Ava had a little spit up and my mom and I saw it on the TV first, so I was already half way up the stairs before she started crying. Gotta love Triplet TV. I recommend it for all new parents!

Triplet TV-Alexis' Channel

Same picture of girls from Nursery.

4 comments:

osuapril said...

That is just so freaking cool. Matt is already thinking about doing the same. You are starting a trend!

Anonymous said...

The question is does Ken make house calls? :) The girls are getting bigger and really looking so comfortable all together!

-Jules

Harris Boys said...

that is awesome...probably the coolest thing I've seen for a babies room. The girls looks so cute all swaddled up in their blankets. so tiny and cute!!!!

2 + 2 = 4 said...

Hi! I just found you while on PyJammy's blog.

Quick question about your triplet TV.

How did your husband do it? I want to do it at our house, but have no idea what I need for it!

Help! :)

Emma
emmabarrus@gmail.com